Hello

I'm trying to plot hazard risk values using the function metaplot with
the specifications:

> metaplot(HR,SE,W,labels=row.names(lc),xlab="Hazard
Ratio",ylab="Covariates",
logeffect=TRUE,logticks=FALSE,colors=meta.colors(box="black",lines="dark
gray",zero="darkgray"),cex=1.5,cex.lab=1.5,font=3)

However, in the plot the x axis starts after my minimum point;
precisely, the x axis ticks start at 2 even if my minimum hazard is 0.44
(i.e. exp(-0.8));  I've also tried to use xlim in metaplot (by fixing
xlim<-c(0.44, 4)) but when I do this the HR error bars behave
incorrectly (they shrink and I some cases disappear). can anyone suggest
a cause/solution?

Thank you

Francesca