I apologize in advance for posting a question not related to R.

I need references to papers that use multiple linear regression in an industrial
application and also in a biological experiment.

This is aimed to biologists/chemists (non-statisticans) so if anyone has written a
brilliant paper where the use of multiple regression is important and also
understandable to people with little knowledge of statistics and you like to be cited,
please email me the reference off the list.

To show the wide range of application I would like to have an example from industry
and one from science of a (biological) field experiment.

Thanks in advance, Henrik Andersson

Netherlands Institute of Ecology -
Centre for Estuarine and Marine Ecology

[EMAIL PROTECTED]