Here is probably a trivial question but I do not know how to work out the answer

As I have relatively few data I'm able to use the pam function to do clustering
( "plot(pam(mydata,3)"  ); though I found out in the help how to work out the optimal
nb of clusters (thanks to all concerned!) I still need to identify the points in the
first plot (datas around the centroids) , I do not seem to be able to use the identify
function as the profile plot is produced directly after the 1st one
I would need to labels the points in the 1st plot. How do I get to do that?

Thanks

Anne