1)     In general, I would appreciate help in adding functions to the Rcmdr
menu system. I've been able to modify the menus themselves and source test
code but I can't get R functions to execute from the menu. My latest proof
of concept code follows:

Three lines added to "Rcmdr-menus.txt":
    menu    junkMenu        topMenu         ""                ""
    item    junkMenu        command         "Print stuff..."  "function()
stuff ()"
    item    topMenu         cascade         "Junk"            junkMenu

"stuff.R":
stuff <-function(){
c("This is stuff to print...")
}

2)     A file called "compareModels.demo" is mentioned in the documentation
but I haven't been able to find it in the Windows library downloaded from
CRAN. Where should I look?

Thanks!

Chuck

Charles E. White, Senior Biostatistician, MS
Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
503 Robert Grant Ave., Room 1w102
Silver Spring, MD 20910-1557
301 319-9781