hello,

I am working with some data which i would like to find the best fit model for them.
First, this data are in a matrix. Each of the columns are treatments and the raws are
repetions for the each tratment.
So, i've already maden one chart with all the boxplot graphic, for each treatment.
Now, i need to find the best fit model for them, i know that exponetial or log model
would be perfect in this situation (both can help me)

Therefore, i need to find the best exponential model for this data, and i would like
draw this tendence line in my boxplot (if it is possible, of course.)

if someone could help me i would be appreciated.
i am trying to solve these, but i am not having sucess.

best wishes for all.
Rodrigo Gazaffi

---