Hello,

Has anyone written up code to estimate for example a simple logit using quasi-likelihood? I know that glm() already does this, but I'd like to do some tinkering with the variance function beyond what glm() allows. I've scanned online sources and everyone seems to use glm(). Will take a crack at it if necessary but have zero experience w/q-likelihood and not that much with coding; thought I'd check here first so as not to reinvent the wheel, perhaps learn a bit from what others have already done.

Thanks,
GF