Dear all,

I need to decide if it is better to apply a variance stabilizing bootstrap CI or not.
As I have read I need a scatter plot mean against variance of each bootstrap sample
from my original data.

I would like to know how to apply the bootstrap resampling in order to have, from each
sample, its mean and variance, as well as how to scatter these data. Could you please
help me?

Do you suggest me other methods in order to be able to chose if it is better a
variance stabilizing bootstrap CI or not?

Thank you very much

Best wishes

Luciana Scalone

Luciana Scalone, Pharm D