Much improved (patched Firefox 1.0pre on RH9)

On 25 Oct 2004, Arin Basu wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> This follows my earlier post on webized slides on lecture presentation on
> introducing R. I learned that in Mozilla (Firefox) browsers, the slides did not show
> up. Sorry for the no show. As a reluctant windows user, I kind of carelessly clicked
> through Powerpoint to convert the presentation file to its html form, unwittingly
> leading to the mess.
>
> See if it got corrected now (I do not have firefox yet in my computer, so no way of
> knowing whether it works), and please let me know. Also, made some changes and
> reformatted the original slides to make them other browser compatible, thanks to
> comments from Gabor Grothendiek, Stuart Lesk, and Sundar Dorai-Raj.
>
> Here is the URL again:
>
> http://www.aloofhosting.com/arinbasu/Rintroweb.htm
>
> /Arin Basu

Clint Bowman                    INTERNET:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Air Quality Modeler             INTERNET:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Ecology           VOICE:          (360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600                    FAX:            (360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600