Hello R users,

   I have three questions and I would be grateful if someone could give me an
answer to each of these.

1) I have constracted a function that returns an output, which runs in a while(
condition ){ run function } loop. I would like to know if there is a way to get
the outputs in different windows, every time the function runs, so as to
compare easier the results.

2) In my function I make use of the Rcmdr package. But every time I use my
function and the Rcmdr package loads, I get the R-commander window and I have
to delete it every time. So I wonder if there is a way to avoid R-commander
window every time I load the Rcmdr package.

3) My final question is if there is a function in R that computes the Mallow's
Cp statistic. I have already found AIC and BIC but not Mallow's Cp. Furthermore
I found leaps() function but it is not exactly what I want.

Thank you for you attention.I will looking forward for some answers.