I have installed Parallel R on a LINUX Cluster and I am trying to initiate
the Parallel engine function in pR but I am receiving this error

        Error in namespaceExport(ns, exports) : undefined exports: fixPre1.8
        > StartPE(2)
        chr [1:2] "/usr/local/lib/R/library/base/exec/pRBatch.R" "NULL"
        Failed to create scheduler thread.
        Failed to create threads.
        Error in StartPE(2) : Failed to initialize the parallel engine
        In addition: Warning message:
        package methods in options("defaultPackages") was not found

        MPI process rank 0 (n0, p23798) caught a SIGSEGV.

        One of the processes started by mpirun has exited with a nonzero
exit
        code.  This typically indicates that the process finished in error.
        If your process did not finish in error, be sure to include a
"return
        0" or "exit(0)" in your C code before exiting the application.

        PID 23804 failed on node n0 (127.0.0.1) due to signal 15.

Any insight on this error would be helpful.