Snæbjörn Gunnsteinsson wrote:

Hi,

I just installed the gregmisc bundle. When I do library(gdata) (or library(gtools), library(gmodels)) everything works fine.

When I do library(gplots) I get

     Error in parse(file, n, text, prompt) : syntax error on line 1850
     Error in library(gplots) : package/namespace load failed

I'm using R-1.7.0 on Mac OS 10.3.

That's very old and probably does'nt know about namesapces?

Kjetil

Can anybody help me with this? Could I be doing something wrong or is there
an error in the package (related to R-1.7.0, or Mac OS X or in general)?

Best, Snaebjorn Gunnsteinsson.

Kjetil Halvorsen.

Peace is the most effective weapon of mass construction.
              --  Mahdi Elmandjra

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.