Hello,

I was wondering, is there a way to plot estimated betas and standard
deviations that I've generated?

Specifically, I have the following:

A matrix of estimated betas (two different betas, 4 different simulations  -
categories).

A matrix of estimated standard errors corresponding to each of those betas.

I would like to plot the estimated beta, and make a confidence interval for
that beta similar to a boxplot, and I would like to plot the four different
simulations in the same plot.

I apologize for my ignorance, I am new to R.  I just don't see anywhere to
specify "whiskers" for your own specified confidence interval.

Thank you,

DM