I am working with a largish dataset of 25k lines and I am now tying to
use predict.

pred = predict(cuDataGlmModel, length + meanPitch + minimumPitch +
maximumPitch + meanF1 + meanF2 + meanF3 +  meanF4 +  meanF5 +
ratioF1ToF2 + rationF3ToF1  +  jitter + shimmer + percentUnvoicedFrames
+ numberOfVoiceBreaks + percentOfVoiceBreaks + meanIntensity +
minimumIntensity + maximumIntensity + ratioIntensity + noSyllsIntensity
+ startSpeech + syllables)

I keep on getting this error message

Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : numeric envir arg not of length one

To be quite frank I am at a bit of a loss to know where to start looking
to solve the problem.

Any help most welcome.

Stephen