Hi,

i want to create an object which contains different classes: for example i
have some time series and test if ARIMA models are best than HoltWinters
models: for each of my time serie i want to collect in an unique object
which model was the best: for some it will be an HoltWinters class and for
some other an Arima class.

is there any solution?? thanks in advance, with my best, erik sauleau

SAULEAU Erik-andré
Haut Rhin Cancer Registry
F-Mulhouse
www.arer68.org

Afin d'eviter toute propagation de virus informatique, et en complement
des dispositifs en place, ce message (et ses pieces jointes s'il y en a)
a ete automatiquement analyse par un antivirus de messagerie.