Let me modify my question about user-defined covariance structures for LME
models: Can somebody tell me how I can see the code for the definition of the
correlation structures that come with the NLME package. Specifically I like to
see the code for the functions coef, corMatrix, and intialize for any of the
pre-defined correlation structures, and use this as a template to define a new
correlation structure. So how do I see e.g. the code for the method initialize
for the correlation structure corExp or corARMA?

thank you in advance!

Michael Jerosch-Herold

PS: Oh, and if somebody could still send me example code for a user defined
correlation structure I would much appreciate it, as my previous requests for
help have not yielded any response.