Does your data (that you want to plot have any "Inf" or "-Inf" values?

Ales Ziberna

To: <r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 5:16 PM
Subject: [R] Trouble with drplot

Hi, I am a newbie with R, so I hope my question isn't too stupid. I am trying to generate dose-response curves using the "drfit" package. I have formatted my CSV files to the correct format, and have no trouble running drfit to get a summary of my data. The problem is that when I try to use "drplot" to graph my data I get an error. The message is:

Error in plot.window(xlim, ylim, log, asp, ...) :
       need finite 'xlim' values

If someone could please tell me what I am doing wrong, I would much appreciate it. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Eugene Glover
Sanofi-Aventis
26 Landsdowne St
4th floor