Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W. wrote:

What happens after you reinstalling it?

After installing VR bundle everything works perfectly. All problems solved.
Version of R?

platform i386-pc-mingw32
arch i386 os mingw32 system i386, mingw32 status major 2 minor 1.0 year 2005 month 04 day 18 language R
Version of VR?

packageDescription("class")$Version = "7.2-15"

Operating Sytstem?

Win xp

PLEASE do read the posting guide!

Sorry about incomplete posting.
My email was to inform that there are some problems with instaling package
"class (VR)" by itself. If I go to Menu
Packages/Install-package(s)/class(VR) I am still getting:

utils:::menuInstallPkgs()

  dependency 'class (VR)' is not available

I see, so you have used the menu in Windows ...
This is a bug. I will followup on R-bugs or R-devel later this day.

BTW: install.packages("class") works for me as expected.

Uwe Ligges

Jarek

Jarek Tuszynski, PhD. o / \ Science Applications International Corporation <\__,| (703) 676-4192 "> \
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     `    \