I agree that a wiki to facilitate submission of graph code could be very effective! Still needs to be well protected against vandalism. Seems a regular backup, to facilitate a clean restore, is the best approach.

Romain, would you be willing to set up a wiki within the gallery. Think the wiki and gallery should be close to each other in cyber space!

I use DokuWiki privately and it works wonders.

Guess the database design will require a bit of thought. For each graph it should be possible to enter multiple categories and sub-categories. then the gallery interface should dynamically build galleries using these categories. Not sure if you would want to create 'meta' categories to facilitate multiple categorization approaches!?

We could start with a limited list such as suggested by Chris to populate the gallery in the first instance.

Pleased to see this progress!!

Sander.