Hi,

I hope I'm not totally Off Topic, but I'm actually working on binary
classifier with probabilistic output [0 -> 1]. I tested my methods
with some sample datasets from UCI Database but I'm still in need of
some samples. Especially, I'm looking for binary datasets with a
probabilistic information of belonging to one of the two classes.
for example, not only values X_1..X_n  associated with a class Y = (C1
or C2) but rather the probability of belonging to class C2  (or
equivalently C1).
Maybe I could generate this probabilistic Y with some bayesian network
but I was wondering if there are other datasets or ideas that could
help me.

Thanks and don't hesitate to ask extra information if my request is
not understandable.

Eric