I'm trying to run the print method, but according to the documentation it
needs as a parameter an object created by |summary.areg.boot| . The thing is
that |summary.areg.boot| gives me the following error: "Error in bootj[, 1]
: incorrect number of dimensions", when I do the simple call ---> summary(
ace.r)

I started the debug browser to see what was going on inside and I noticed
that 'bootj' is a numeric class variable with the same number of elements as
the 'evaluation' parameter for |areg.boot|. What I found is that it has only
one dimension and summary is asking for bootj[, 1], which is an error.

Is that the intended behavior and I'm doing something wrong elsewhere, or
should I try to adjust it by myself (to boot[1] for example)? In case the
answer is the latter I would apretiate some insight about how to do it,
'cause I don't know how to edit the file.

Thanks for your help,
Luis Pineda