Dear R users.

I was wondering if you could help me with this error message I get when I try
to install packages.

I just installed R (the latest version, R 2.2.0) on my laptop (windows), and I
was trying to install packages intwo ways:

1)  Packages > Install Package(s)...

2) Packages > Install Package(s) from local zip files...

, but in both ways I get the following error message:

Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://cran.uk.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.2
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/windows/contrib/2.2
Error in install.packages(NULL, .libPaths()[1], dependencies = TRUE, type =
type) :
        no packages were specified

PS: I try selecting my CRAN mirror from different parts (UK, USA, ...), but it
doesn't work

Any idea, what is wrong with that?

Should I install something before installing packages?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,

Marco