Hello,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"

I would like to create a histogram from a data collumn consisting of 4 classes
(0; 0.05;0.5;25;75). Due to the difference in scale the classes 0;0.05 and 0.5
are displayed within one combined bin by default with the code:Hist(x,
scale="percent", breaks="Sturges"). How can I display them all, or as unique
classes, leaving out the rest of the x_axes scale? There was no enlightenment
in the help function and the command : breaks=5 did not do the trick.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks in advance <o:p></o:p>

Chris<o:p></o:p>