Dear R-helpers,

  I have just loaded the fSeries package and I wanted to run the example
provided in the documentation of garchOxFit but I got the following:

  > library(fSeries)
> ?garchOxFit
> library(datasets)
> ?garchOxFit
>    ## Not run:
>      ## garchOxFit -
>         # Load Benchmark Data Set:
>         data(dem2gbp)
>         x = dem2gbp[, 1]
>         # Fit GARCH(1,1):
>         garchOxFit(formula.mean = ~arma(0,0), formula.var = ~garch(1,1))
Error in system(command, show.output.on.console = trace, invisible = TRUE) :
        unused argument(s) (show.output.on.console ...)
>      ## End(Not run)

  Does "## Not run:" means the example does not work?
  Has anybody experienced the same problem?
  Or may you easly see where am I wrong?

  Thanks in advance and regards,
  Julio