I've enconuntered this problem with the last cran version of geoR:

> library(geoR)
> day <- rep(1:2, each=5)
> coords <- matrix(rep(runif(10),2), 10, 2)
> data <- rnorm(10)
> data[1] <- NA
> as.geodata(cbind(coords, data, day), realisations=4)
as.geodata: 1 points removed due to NA in the data
Errore in as.geodata(cbind(coords, data, day), realisations = 4) :
        realisations and coords have incompatible dimensions

The problem disappear if I remove the NA manually from the dataset before
passing to as.geodata. I.e.:
> as.geodata(cbind(coords, data, day)[2:10,], realisations=4)
works.

Antonio, Fabio Di Narzo.