Dear Marc, Dear all,

I saw your e-mail about "merge()" and I take the occasion to ask something
to you I already asked on the list but without success.
I searched long without finding, maybe you have a clue ...
I am looking for a function which performs the same as "merge()" but for
more than 2 lists, for example this would be :

> merge(table1, table2, ..., table(i), by = "common.variable")

Thanks a lot,

Florence.

--
R 2.2.0 (!) under Linux Debian.