From: jim holtman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 December 2005 19:20
To: Uzuner, Tolga
Subject: Re: [R] help with sapply, plot, lines

you are plotting the same line as originally over and over again.  what do you
want to do with the parameters that you are passing in.  There is no call to
sigma in the sapply.  How do you want to vary the parameters in the plot?

On 12/20/05, Uzuner, Tolga < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >