Hello all:

I am interested in computing what the multilevel modeling literature calls a
multiple membership model.  More specifically, I am working with a data set
involving clients and providers.  The clients are the lower-level units who are
nested within providers (higher-level).  However, this is not nesting in the
usual sense, as clients can belong to multple providers, which I understand
makes this a "multiple membership model."  Right now, I would like to keep this
simple, using only a continuous dependent variable, but would like to also
extend this to a repeated measures design.  This doesn't seem to be possible
with the lme package.  Is there something else I could consider?
Thanks,
Brian

NIMH Training Fellow
GWB School of Social Work, PhD Program