_____

From: Vera, Graciela : Insurance Services (BISCO)
Sent: 10 March 2006 14:47
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: .First functin

I have not  used R for some time. Please accept my apologies if  my question
has an obvious answer. I am trying to use R. For convenience and due to IT
restrictions libraries additional to MASS have been stored in a different
directory to R's.  My initial attempt has not produced the results expected
and would appreciate some help.

I would also like to include in function .First commands to read the data,
store the results and graphs. For this the addresses would need to be
different to the library address.

.First <- function() {

options(prompt="$ ", continue="+\t") # $ is the prompt

options(digits=5, length=999) # custom numbers and printout

x11() # for graphics

par(pch = "+") # plotting character

source(file.path("U:\WORKAREA\R\Library\Bayesian_inf_Marketing"))

# my personal functions

library(bayesm)

library(MASS) # attach a package

}

Many thanks.

Graciela

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intende...{{dropped}}