Hello,

        Having searched the archives and Google, I'm reasonably confident
that this is a "new" question, though I admit to being a new R user and thus
potentially missing something simple.

        I have been using the "sem" package, and am interested in creating a
mean structure model (e.g., a model in which means of latent variables are
estimated). It is not apparant whether this is possible within the SEM
package...if anyone has done this before or has a suggestion of where to go
from here (or knows that it is not currently possible), I'd be most
appreciative.

Thanks,
Adam D. I. Kramer
Ph.D. Student, Social and Personality Psychology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]