Hi all,

I am doing some clustering and the clustered results are presented in a
"pairs" plot showing 4 clusters...

I made the data points belong to 4 different clusters displaying different
colors.

Now I want to select the best clustered class, how can I click on the data
point, and the program returns the index of that cluster(its class number,
or color number)?

Also, if I would like to display only data points belong to one cluster, how
can I make data points belonging to other clusters disappear in the "pairs"
plot...
(I can do it manually, using a filtering scheme, but is there any most
convinient method for this?)

thanks a lot!

Michael.