Dear All,
I am working with the new release of R (2.3.0) and have the following
problem:
I started it the first time, did some computations and the saved the
workspace
upon exit. Next time I launched it, I got a message "fatal error: unable to
restore saved
data in .RData".However, if I physically remove the .Rdata file from the
directory,
launch "clean" and manually load the old .RData file everything is working
fine.
I tried it a few times, even reinstalled the whole thing (and removing
previous versions)
and the problem remains. Can someone help me with this one? Thanks in
advance

Konrad