I am using R on windows XP and I really tried to find the answers to below but
I haven't been succesful.

the two questions are :

1) is there way of seeing what packages you have loaded ( search() gives you
the automatically included ones ).

2) is there a way of uninstalling packages that you have added by accident.
i found the command R CMD REMOVE "package name" and tried it.

first it said it didn't understand perl so installed perl. But, now it
saying that it doesn't understand make ? I think
make is specific to linux but maybe not ?

                                                            Thanks a lot.