Hi,

  How can I write the output to an excel (csv) file without printing row names
(i.e without breaks). Here is my code:

  library(

  fn <- function()
{
 q <- c(1,2,3)
 write.csv(q,"C:/Temp/op.xls", append = TRUE, row.names = FALSE,quote = FALSE)
}

  # Function Call
  for(i in 1:3)
{
  fn()
}

  Present Output :
              x    1    2    3    x    1    2    3    x    1    2    3

  Desired output:
  1
  2
  3
  1
  2
  3
  1
  2
  3

  Also it displays following warning messages.

  Warning messages:
1: appending column names to file in: write.table(q, "C:/Temp/op.xls",
2: appending column names to file in: write.table(q, "C:/Temp/op.xls",
3: appending column names to file in: write.table(q, "C:/Temp/op.xls",

  I am using R2.2.1 windows version. I tried using write.xls from "marray"
package but no success.

  Thanx in advance.

  Sachin