Thanks Jim. This is almost what I want. One problem is that the colors are
not mixing at the same position and the latter color simply overwrites the
previous one if their V4 and V6 are similar. I am wondering if 1) somehow
the colors can be mixed at the same position or 2) bin V6 at some interval
to get an average single value for that range.  What do you think? Thanks.

Eric