From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Thomas Hoffmann
Sent: Mon 5/29/2006 10:10 AM
To: r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [R] line over multiplot

Dear Listmembers,

I do have a multiplot with 1 row and 4 columns (4 scatter plots with
same x- and y-axe plotted in one row). I would like to draw a horizontal
line across the whole multiplot at a certain y-value. Unfortunately the
normal abline command stops between the plot.

I hope my problem is clear and there is somebody who can help me

Thanks in advance
Thomas H.