Hello All,

I have been trying to use the par(mfrow(c(m,n)) function to produce a
panel of m rows and n columns of bar plots.  The different columns were
to designate n different categories, as the m rows are to designate
different categories as well.  However, I cannot seem to get rid of the
y-axes(vertical axes) in the n>1 columns.  I wrote a loop to attempt to
do this, but ended up stopping after the m=1 row because I could not get
rid of the y-axes on the second graph using the following code.  Does
anyone know if there is a way to make the axes disappear in the panel
for columns after the first column from the left?

Thanks,

David

x<-read.csv('Outcomes.csv', skip=1)

city.list<-cbind("Baghdad")

sniper.window<-2

R.list<-c(.30)

D.list<-c(7,14)

 library(lattice)

degrade.list<-c(0)

par(mfrow=c(1,length(D.list)),beside=T)

for(i in 1:length(city.list)){

   for(j in 1:length(degrade.list)){

       myplot<-x[x$Location==city.list[i]&x$Degrade==degrade.list[j],]

       for(q in 1:length(D.list)){

        myplot2<-myplot[myplot$Days==D.list[q],]

if(q==1)barplot(myplot2$Ratio,names.arg=myplot2$Radius,horiz=T,main=D.li
st[q], beside=T, space=0)

if(q>1)barplot(myplot2$Ratio,names.arg=myplot2$Radius,horiz=T,main=D.lis
t[q],axes=T)

      }

   }

}