Hi.

I'm a student in a graduate program at Simon Fraser University in Canada.

I am trying to run a simple screening experiment with some simulated data.

I simply want to do an ANOVA of an experiemnt with 5 factors (4 have 2
levels, the last has 3 levels) and 48 runs (ie, full factorial).

The thing is that I have multiple observations for each level combination
(run).

So,

1) How do I do the anova based on the setup above?

and

2) More importantly, because of convergence issues for my simulations, I
will likely have an unequal number of observations for the 48 runs. How can
I do this?

Seems like a straightforward enough situation.

I am trying to avaoid writing my own C code to do the analysis since I am
working under some pretty tight time constraints.

ANy help would be appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Dean Vrecko