Hi,

I'm new to R; this is my second email to this forum. I have a dataset that
looks like this:

Gene         A                    B
1            2536.25          2532.2
2            2527.35          4583.3

There are about 40000 genes with 3-10 patients per dataset. Gene expression
values fill the matrix.

I want to do a simple hierarchical clustering along BOTH rows and columns
and get a tree dendrogram output for both in one panel.

Is there a simple code for this, leaving out fancy options?

If a heat map can be generated, that'll be even better.

Thank you very much.

-DS.