Hello all and thank you,

        I will try to make this as clear as I can. I have a matrix, at the
top of the matrix are 4 time points, the first col describes the sample,
then under each time point I have the intensity values of that sample.
So :
Samples 0       10      30      120 <- time
A               200     300     400     1000 <- data
B               100     400     200     100
C               500     400     200     1000
^
| samples

I would like to plot these however, all I get is a very messed up plot. It
may be due to the size of the matrix, it is 7746 rows long. But I thought
for R that shouldn't make a difference.

        Cheers,

        Paul