Dear Donglei Hu,

If you have two correlation coefficients, you may try cordif {multilevel}
and cordif.dep {multilevel} for the independent correlations and for the
dependent correlations, respectively. However, they are both based on the
sampling distribution of correlation coeficient. A better approach may be
the one based on the Fisher z transformation as suggested. The papers by
Olkin and Finn (1995) and Steiger (1980) may be relevant for you.

If you have more than two independent correlation coefficients,
meta-analysis may be a better choice. You may also choose between the
approaches based on correlations (Hunter and Schmidt) or Fisher z
transformation (Hedges and Olkin). If the correlations are dependent,
structural equation modeling (SEM) is a more convenient approach (e.g.,
Cheung & Chan, 2004).

Cheung, M.W.L., & Chan, W. (2004). Testing dependent correlation
coefficients via structural equation modeling. Organizational Research
Methods, 7, 206-223.
Olkin, I., & Finn, J. D. (1995). Correlation redux. Psychological Bulletin,
118, 155-164.
Steiger, J. H. (1980). Tests for comparing elements of a correlation matrix.
Psychological Bulletin, 87, 245-251.

Regards,
Mike
Mike W.L. Cheung