Thanks! It works! I'm so sorry for my ignorance of R.

I took no offense, of course not! You're trying to help me! I can only thank
you!

So, it's midnight my time, and I succeeded, although I was about to give up
and go to bed in despair, now I can sleep peacefully thinking of my R
program running all by itself!

Thanks for your help!

If you ever need any help with lisp or python, maybe I can repay the
service!
Cheers,
GF.
http://gratefulfrog.net