All,

I thought you may be interested in hearing about the new web software
we have developed. LabSynch is a fully integrated:
- Electronic lab notebook
- Web-based collaboration service
- Sample tracking system
- R-based data capture and analysis tool

It is designed to help bench scientists record better information
with less work and share complete experimental and analytical methods
and data, in context. Check it out here: http://www.labsynch.com

You can use it hosted on our site for free, or we can set up a
private work area for you. It is also available as open source and
runs on LAMP+R servers and OS X.

Please contact me directly with questions etc,

John

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
office: (858) 551-0459
skype: johnamcneil