I have downloaded the latest version of R and continue to have the same problem
I did with the previuos version which is that I am unable to run a two-sample
t-test in R-commander. I can run a paired t-test and a one sample t-test but
not a two-sample t-test or one factor ANOVA. The data have been both imported
and entered directly into R-cmdr and I can run regressions and basic data
summaries on these data but not the t-tests described above. Any ideas? Windows
XP on a Dell built within last year.

  John