Hello,

Please I have problems with R. I downloaded R from UC Berkeley CRAN
mirror, but each time I try to read a data file using the command
'moi.data <- read.csv(choose.files())' or 'my.data <- choose.files()
#' , the program becomes unstable and exits itself.

However, I just noticed from my Windows Task manager that the
R-program process tree is still active and using up about 30% of the
processor activity.

Is this a problem with my download? I have tried reinstalling from UC
Los Angeles, but still have the same issues.

Any help will be appreciated. I need to use the acepack package in R.

Thank you

....Best Regards

Obinna Duru

Energy Resources Engineering Department,
Green Earth Sciences Building,
367 Panama Street,
Stanford, CA 94305-2220
cell:   (650) 814 6079