Hy all,

I'm plotting graphs using plot() function, they are on X axes POSIX dates:
 "POSIXt"   "oldClass" "POSIXct"  "POSIXlt"
I can't figure out why sometimes it prints the month and days and sometimes it
prints the unix timestamp.
It appens usually when the xlim is short like only some days.
xlim is settled as a POSIXt like this
"2006-12-30 17:25:44 CET" "2007-01-02 03:16:51 CET"
On the graph it prints : 1167500000 and 1167700000 instead of dates.
And the result gives a x axes in unix timestamps as if the plot function didn't
recognize that it is a timestamp but just an integer.
What am i missing, since R sees itself that it is time stamps and not integer
when xlim is enougth large, how do i tell the plot function to see these
numbers as POSIXt?

thks.