Hi,

Working further on this dataframe : my_data

          Col1 Col2 Col3 ... Col 159 Col 160

 Row 1      0     0     LD ... 0       VD

 Row 2      HD    0     0      0       MD

 Row 3      0     HD    HD     0       LD

 Row 4      LD    HD    HD     0       0

 ...        ...

 LastRow    HD    HD    LD     0       MD

Running this line of code:

Test = apply(X=my_data, MARGIN=2, FUN=unique)

I get this list:

$Col1

[1] "0" "HD" "LD"

$Col2

[1] "0" "HD"

$Col3

[1] "LD" "0" "HD"

$Col159

[1] "0"

$Col160

[1] "VD" "MD" "LD" "0"

Now I was wondering how I can get this list into a data.frame:

because a simple data.frame doesn't work (error: arguments imply differing
number of rows)

Can someone help me out on this. Thx

So that I get the following result:

           Col1 Col2 Col3 ... Col 159 Col 160

 Row 1       0   0    LD       0        VD

 Row 2     HD   HD   0        0        MD

 Row 3     LD   0    HD       0        LD

 Row 4      0    0    0        0        0