Hello,
Is there a way to convert a character to a number with out getting a warning?
I have a vector that has both numbers and letters in it and I need to convert
it to only numbers.  At the moment I'm using as.numeric but it is generating a
warning when it converts a letter.  Is there another function out there that
will do what I need or is there a way to turn off the warnings as I don't want
the warning to be displayed to the end user?

Konrad Hammel
Engineer
Prilink LTD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]