Hello,

I would like to repost the question of Joerg:

Hello everybody,

a question that connect to the question of Frederik Karlsons about 'how
to stand. betas'
With the stand. betas i can compare the influence of the different
explaning variables. What do i with the betas of factors? I can't use
the solution of JohnFox, because there is no sd of an factor. How can i
compare the influence of the factor with the influence of the numeric
variables?

I got the same problem. In my regression equation there are several
categorical variables and  I would like to compute the standard
coefficients. How can I do this?

Simon