Dear R-list,

I have to design the validation of a score (ordinal values between 0 and 6)
reputed to separate 4 groups of patients with known frequencies in the
population. I think the more accurate is to calculate sample size under median
test. Is there a function for that in R (not in the pwr package)?

Thanks in advance, with all my best, erik S.

=================================
Erik-André SAULEAU

SEAIM
Centre Hospitalier
87, Avenue d'Altkirch
BP 1070
68051 Mulhouse Cédex
Tel: 03 89 64 67 53
Mel: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.ch-mulhouse.fr
=================================
Registre des Cancers du Haut-Rhin
9, Rue du Dr Mangeney
BP 1370
68070 Mulhouse Cédex
Tel: 03 89 64 62 51
Web: www.arer68.org

Afin d'eviter toute propagation de virus informatique, et en complement
des dispositifs en place, ce message (et ses pieces jointes s'il y en a)
a ete automatiquement analyse par un antivirus de messagerie.