I am running a recursive feature selection wrapper on svm for a large
data set. The routine gets progressively slower. I am deleting the
objects not required. Is there anything else you advise me look for?

I tried running it from the command line but it does not print anything
on the screen. I did not specify any output file and was expecting the
screen to be the default. Can any one help me with this problem? Also
does running from the command line help in executing it faster?

Thanks ../Murli